Our construction services are designed to ensure overall total quality project management of the project from design, value engineering/cost saving techniques, budgeting and bidding to on-site project management. Having long-standing partnerships with one of the largest construction conglomerates in the country allows us to design and engineer efficient systems as well as receive more competitive bids on labor, equipment and materials while maintaining overall design integrity.
THE BEST STRATEGIC PLANS ARE COLLABORATIONS
We evaluate project objectives, including business goals and functionality. We review financing options, lease and lease-to-own structuring. We discuss facility type, size, long-term goals/expansion, etc. We develop conceptual budget and schedule parameters. We specialize in projects 1,000 to 220,000 square feet and beyond.
• Determining organizational structure for design and construction team (design build, spec. bid, etc.).
• Selecting and retaining the project team, including client team, architects, engineers, contractors and specialty consultants.
• Analyzing trade-offs between building size and land costs.
• Programming and preliminary planning.
• Refining budget and schedule.
• Structuring ownership, identify lending sources, negotiate financing terms and closing costs.
• Selecting contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers and negotiate contracts for: concrete and soil testing, site work, utilities, etc.
• Mechanical/electrical identifying client proprietary vendors.
• Providing day-to-day quality, budget and schedule control: status reports, evaluate change orders, manage contractors.
• Administrating requests for payment.
• Coordinating owner sub-contractor.
• Evaluating location factors such as business climate, construction and land cost.
• Analyzing real estate and develop site location criteria.
• Evaluating regulations and physical constraints, city zoning and planning.
• Developing site plan and perform environmental and soil analysis.
• Negotiating regulatory agency design requirements, including local and state regulatory requirements.
• Directing design team to meet project objectives such as master facility design development and construction documents and specifications.
• Qualify contractors, establish parameters for efficient construction process and competitive bids or guaranteed maximum price.
• Analyzing real estate and identifying option. Considerations include: supply and demand, future development trends, type and value of recent transactions.
• Evaluating proposals and recommend appropriate course of action.
• Negotiating real estate transactions.
• Coordinating preparation of legal documents, including infrastructure, building permits, licensing, etc.
SourceGroup’s staff has extensive experience managing renovation and expansion projects for facilities that need to remain open for business during construction. Many of these projects include automotive, healthcare and retail facilities where minimizing the negative impact on day-to-day operations and maintaining a clean and aesthetically pleasing environment is crucial to success.
Before one shovel goes into the ground or a single wall comes down, we devote time to understanding your day-to-day operations. Our in-depth facility assessment will help us identify and properly plan for the impact construction will have on business.
"*" indicates required fields